Juruteknik Terengganu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menyelesaikan Masalah Komputer,Server Dan Gadget Anda

HomeJuruteknik GanuSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
touma123
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Terima Kasih : 7

[Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines Empty
PostSubject: [Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines   [Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Here is a release for you to put gears in your shopping mall using amber and critines. I am sure there is a few other releases with this but i figured. I would do one that would show clien king t side as well. So the new server owners would get a feel of adding gear pack's in there shopping mall.

Okay once you run the data base side in your navicat you will want to go to cq_goods and there will be a little plus sign that allows you to add things in it.
Click on that and put in first column put 10 and then in second you will want to put 1207 then for the third you put 10 hit exit and save.
Then you just put your first item in your shopping mall. To edit the itemtype.dat
get the release that Funhacker released it has helped me out a good bit. An the same for the shopping mall. He has also released a editor for that as well. When you open up the shop.dat you will want to go to 1207 that is the shopping mall.

Remember to always back up anything before editing it at any way. Even client files.

Files:

Here is a release for you to put gears in your shopping mall using amber and critines. I am sure there is a few other releases with this but i figured. I would do one that would show client side as well. So the new server owners would get a feel of adding gear pack's in there shopping mall.

Okay once you run the data base side in your navicat you will want to go to cq_goods and there will be a little plus sign that allows you to add things in it.
Click on that and put in first column put 10 and then in second you will want to put 1207 then for the third you put 10 hit exit and save.
Then you just put your first item in your shopping mall. To edit the itemtype.dat
get the release that Funhacker released it has helped me out a good bit. An the same for the shopping mall. He has also released a editor for that as well. When you open up the shop.dat you will want to go to 1207 that is the shopping mall.

Remember to always back up anything before editing it at any way. Even client files.

Files:

Here is a release for you to put gears in your shopping mall using amber and critines. I am sure there is a few other releases with this but i figured. I would do one that would show client side as well. So the new server owners would get a feel of adding gear pack's in there shopping mall.

get the release that Touma123 released it has helped me out a good bit. An the same for the shopping mall. He has also released a editor for that as well. When you open up the shop.dat you will want to go to 1207 that is the shopping mall.

Files;
http://www.mediafire.com/?5axn46iz9yw9hjd
Back to top Go down
New[PM]
New User
New User

Terima Kasih : 1

[Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines   [Release]+255 gears with ambers and critines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 am

Crying or Very sad How To Get DataBase . Pleaseee. Help

New[PM]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1